Claire Model Update

Back in my last semester of school, I started modeling a lolita character named Claire for my video game design class.  The model wasn’t necessary, but just something I wanted to do to go along with the game design concept.   (For more on that project, you can check out the blog I was keeping for class: http://projectlolita.blogspot.com/ )

Anyway, I never finished the model so I decided to start working on it again.  Here’s some screenshots of what I did tonight.  It’s not a whole lot different, but I was working on refining the nose and mouth, since previously they were visible from the profile view but not the front. These parts are a pain.

 

More to come later.

 


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s